Starts Monday 7th August 2023, 7-8pm 6 weeks $97
Learn how to confidently take charge of your health and wellbeing and your changing body in your 40’s, 50’s and beyond to age well.
If you are in perimenopause or menopause and you want to know more about how to confidently take charge or your health and wellbeing and your changing body then this Masterclass is for you.
Here’s the simple truth, if you want to continue to live a long, healthy life what you worked on in your 20’s, 30’s and early 40’s, you will need to do some tweaking.
Here is a little about what you will learn…
- How to take the confusion out of thriving during perimenopause and menopause. Including looking at the female brain and our hormones
- How to eat well – ensuring a diversity of foods, good proteins, vegetables, fruit, gut health and fibre, good fats and hydration
- As well as the importance of exercise, sleep and reducing stress
- The secrets and, not so secrets, to ageing well
- Ending with 10mins of guided relaxation to integrate the learnings of the each session
Week 1 – Women – Who we are, our hormones, the joys and challenges of perimenopause and menopause, the female brain and more
Week 2 – Nutrition – how to shop well, think well and eat well
Week 3 – Exercise – the importance of strength and resistance exercise and cardio health
Week 4 – Sleeping Well – setting up for a great nights sleep
Week 5 – Reducing Stress – ways to calm your mind and body
Week 6 – Relationships – how to make the most of your relationships with those that lift you up.
Hosted by Linda Terlikar – Legras from Linda Legras Wellbeing Coaching and Owner & Award Winning Personal Trainer of ALTA Fitness
When: Monday’s 7th August to 11th September
Time: 7pm – 8pm
Where: Canterbury Neighbourhood Centre – 2 Kendall Street Canterbury VIC 3126
Cost: $97 for 6 weeks
Payment can be paid directly into nominated bank account or EFTPOS will be available on the first night.