10 Day Healthy Food Challenge
To keep it as simple as possible, not over complicate it. There is no weighing, no meal or portion sizes. There is just a list of low inflammatory foods you can use to make your own breakfast, lunch and dinner or as I do, we often have a mid morning snack and make 2 nutritious meals a day. So what will it all look like you ask?
- Starting on Mondays is ideal as it gives you the weekend to read over and do some shopping and preparation.
- In a neat little PDF guide you will get
- A recommended allowed food list – we highly suggest you go shopping Sunday and buy what you need for at least 3-4 days and go through your pantry and clean out anything that will tempt you! There may be some items you will note missing and they may not be on this list as they may cause inflammation for some.
- Recipes – including vegetarian options
- Hints and tips to make it an easier transition
- Each day I ( and sometimes my husband joins me) will email you a quick 5min run down
- A Private Facebook Group, where you can ask me any questions, tell us what is happening to you, share pictures of your meals and be supportive to others in the group
- One off Cost $97
Note: As I am in Melbourne, Australia and our culture, backgrounds, availability of items, preferences will vary so please keep this in mind as I am not an expert or know you personally. But you can always ask me a question and I will do my best to answer.